Routine Maintenance Tips For Spring
With the days getting longer, and the weather getting warmer – now is the time to get some of those to-do items completed around the house. Routine maintenance is vital for the well-being of your home, and can help avoid long-term issues.
We have compiled a checklist of interior and exterior items to check off before the weather gets too hot.
- Change all air filters
- Clean and inspect window screens
- Check for moisture in your basement and crawl space
- Inspect air ducts for mold, allergens, or debris
- Check your sump pump to ensure it is in working order
- Inspect dryer vent for built up lint
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Inspect wood decks and railings for rot
- Pressure wash patio, deck, driveway
- Inspect and tune up lawn maintenance equipment
- Inspect caulking around doors and windows for damage